Once you have set up your own dropship shop you need to link up your paypal account to recieve payments, here is how.
Setting up your Paypal Address
1. Visit your website when logged in.
2. Along the top of the page you will see a black bar an the name of your shop, hover over this and click ‘DASHBOARD’
3. On the left you will see a tab which says ‘WOOCOMMERCE’ hover over this and click ‘SETTINGS’
4. Click the ‘CHECKOUT’ tab
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will see a box with ‘Paypal’ & ‘Paypal Express Written in it.
6. Click ‘PAYPAL’ and change paypal email from email@example.com to your paypal address
7. A little further down it says Advanced Options and ‘RECIEVER EMAIL’ Change this to your email address
8. Scroll to the bottom and save changes
Accept Card Payments
The next part allows people to guest checkout using their bank card, perfect if they dont have a paypal account, you need to have a business paypal account to do the next steps, if you dont have one you can either obtain one or not proceed past this point.
9. Scroll to the top and click ‘CHECKOUT’ tab again and scroll back down to the bottom to click ‘PAYPAL EXPRESS CHECKOUT’
10. Click the blue button which reads ‘SETUP OR LINK AN EXISTING PAYPAL ACCOUNT’
11. You will need to authorise your paypal account by following the instructions, once done click ‘SAVE’
Thats all you need to do and you can now take payments, if you need help with this our team is on hand on live chat between the hours of 9am – 2.30pm & 7pm – 10pm